Thursday, July 23, 2009

Studio







My model could not get off work to arrive in time to take pictures so I spent the time shooting what was on hand. I worked the lighting (three lights, one pointed away to bleed off power, power pack dialed all the way down, shooting through unbrellas on the other strobes that were placed about 12 feet back from the scene) until I could get down to f2.8 and a shallow depth of field to isolate certain features of objects. I also shot some film pictures with the lights and will have to run out to get the pictures developed. (I could use the facilities at the school, but that would require permission and lessons beyond the regular schedule--and closing part of the hallway.) The two film pictures are in my binder. The dog pic was left over on the roll from April or May and the stars were shot at the same time as the the picture below. More pics in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment