Sunday, October 11, 2009

Portfolio in Progress

We have been working feverishly on our portfolios for the Advanced Intensive final. The 20 minute reviewer meetings start Wednesday morning. Prints, business cards and leave-behinds have been prepared all week. Seems like everyone in school rushed into the print lab on Saturday to try to finish his or her project.

Here is a sneak preview of mine. Driving back to Missoula time-lapse with cartoon treatment that I performed for the computer podcast. People seemed to react well to the results so I am showing this body of work. I'll have the video running on my laptop, 8 1/2"x11" prints of the some of the frames and a flipbook with a short example of the video. Ran out of ink and paper this morning so the flipbook is a limited edition of eight copies.

Half of the presentation images printed on Museum Etching Paper.

Four of the flipbooks. Still need a binding to cover the staples. I'll find something before Wednesday.

Inside the Shingle Springs to Placerville flipbook part of the video.

A sample of the larger leave-behind with my logo and website info.

No comments:

Post a Comment