Saturday, June 13, 2009

Introduction to my thoughts and work

Most of the posts here concern my participation in the Rocky Mountain School of Photography. Currently I am enrolled in the program called Summer Intensive, which covers everything from basic instruction--look through here, see something out there, turn knobs on camera and push button--to training in the correct way to capture something interesting, compelling or dramatic and display it in a way that will allow people to view, contemplate, investigate or purchase my work or enquire about my services.

Ninety other people made the same commitment toward becoming better photographers. Many in the group have the desire to make photography their livelihood or want to find a way to express what they feel or see when interacting with the world. I hope to find an area of photography that allows me to make photographing an everyday part of my life and work.

See school work and other projects here: kjschambers photography

No comments:

Post a Comment